Meander through winding streetscapes and explore picturesque cul-de-sacs at scenic Bowie Heights. Accessible from the FM969 entrance, this inviting neighborhood features 60-foot home-sites located close to nicely landscaped commu-nity trails and sprawling parks. In fact, there’s a special one nearby created just for man’s best friend, so everyone can get in their exercise.
With Austin and Bastrop just a hop, skip and a jump away, you’ll never lack for things to do. But whenever you want to stay close to home, you can chill out around the private, shaded pool at the new Prairie Vista Amenity Center. And both kids and parents will appreciate the convenience of a planned elementary school to be built on site.
- Gated pool at Prairie Vista Amenity Center with shaded areas
- Spacious Greenbelt Dog Park for canine family members
- Large playground area with contemporary features
- Substantial network of trails for hiking, biking and strolling
- Future Onsite Elementary School Coming 2023